Our advisory body: The KoboToolbox Community Council
Kobo is guided by the KoboToolbox Community Council (KCC), a diverse group of practitioners from social impact organizations around the world.
The KoboToolbox Community Council provides support and insight to the Kobo team in areas such as:
- Thought leadership on new features and enhancements to KoboToolbox based on operational field requirements, including improvements to data security.
- Relationship building with user communities as well as potential partners and donors that may benefit the organization.
- Coordination of and participation in joint initiatives to support training, education, documentation, and outreach.
- Recommendations and guidance in fundraising activities and grant applications.
About KCC membership:
- KCC membership is open to all organizations and professionals from the humanitarian-development nexus as well as other related social impact and research organizations, including the global public health and medical organizations that make up the majority of KoboToolbox users.
- The KCC aims to be as diverse as possible by encouraging active membership from a wide range of stakeholders, users, and community representatives.
- KCC members are selected through open elections. There are no membership fees.